About a Guide
★Living in Tokyo for over 14 years!
★Expert in luxury and fashion industry!
★Happy to share with you a variety of trendy/local/luxurious restaurants and cafes!
★Know lots of fun places to travel with kids!
- Chinese(中文), English（英文）, Japanese（日文）
- Strong field
- Japanese food, Café and Restaurants, Luxury and Fashion industry, Shopping, Sky bus trip, River cruises, Japanese Opera(Takarazuka Revue), Family trip(picnic in famous parks in Tokyo, Disney resorts, Onsen trip nearby Tokyo, Zoos and Aquariums, Playing spots for children, etc)
- Supported Area
- Strong area
- Omotesando, Aoyama, Tokyo Marunouchi, Ginza, Roppongi and Azabu, Tokyo dome area, Shinjuku, Odaiba, Atami osen area, etc.
- Residential area
- Tokyo, Japan
- Taipei, Taiwan
- About me
After getting the master degree at University of Tokyo, I worked as merchandiser and strategic analyst at fashion industry. From the experience of living in Tokyo over 14 years, I enjoy hanging out with my colleagues and friends to find out news things and thus I know a lot especial in fashion and shopping spots; luxury and local restaurants; new trends and “must see” of this city. Being a housewife now, I spend much time traveling and going out with my 2 year old boy, I can make suggestions for your family trip, such as 1 night onsen trip nearby Tokyo, as well.
- Travel consultaion
■Travel advice (Email based)
Consult your guide about your trip in Japan on a by Email (You can send up to 7 emails to your guide).
- Guide fee
- Guide/Attend details
- Jennie Liu
- 回覆迅速 提供很多親子遊的好意見!
- Linda Ju
- Very nice and efficient friend-like comments from Lisa.
- Tiffany Huang
- I will give 5 stars to Lisa for her prompt and fruitful reply. I didn't have much time talking to her during those days, but she automatically approached me and provided me many useful information.
- Avon Avon
- Lisa is a nice girl, we talked very happy I think she would take care of you very well, and you will like her.