About a Guide
I like talking for designing/planning trips.
■National Certified Guide
- English, Japanese
- Strong field
- Japanese Sake, Bonsai, Wasabi, Buddism Shitamachi (daily food shops street), Tour with Bicycle
- Supported Area
- Tokyo, Kanagawa, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Kanazawa
- Strong area
- Kamakura, Tsukiji-fish market, Kyoto, Kanazawa, Hiroshima, Japan west side in general
- Residential area
- Yokohama, Japan
- Okayama, Japan
- About me
- * I think fun of travel starts from its planning time.
I hope I can make your planning time enjoyable!
* For 25 years, I worked with people at USA and for 6 years, I lived at Texas. So, I am used to communicate with people at different time zone.
* I have license of International Kikisake-shi (a type of Sake Adviser) . I am happy to explain you how Japanese Sake is wonderful and can show you good Sake bars, restaurants or Sake breweries.
* I like eating ! I like talking food culture as well. Tsukiji fish market is exciting !!
* Kamakura is a nice small size city with great old architectures/gardens surrounded by rich nature. I hope advise you good places fit to your interest.
* Bonsai (miniature tree in small pot) is really an art !
* I lived at Hiroshima and Osaka (close to Kyoto) for 5 years each. Miyajima is a good place to visit.
* For WASABI, please take a look my YouTube video.
- Travel consultaion
■Travel advice (Email based)
Consult your guide about your trip in Japan on a by Email (You can send up to 7 emails to your guide).
- Guide fee
- Guide/Attend details
■What is included
Guide fee, Transportation fee of guide to meeting place (Tokyo)
■What is not included
Transportation fee for guest & guide during tour, Ticket fee, Meal
■Number of people
1 to 6
Min 3 hours, Max 12 hours per day
Send a message