About a Guide
Easy-going, helpful, good with kids!
- English, Spanish (Basics), Japanese
- Strong field
- Japanese cuisine (Okonomi-yaki, Monja-yaki, Soba, Ramen, Sushi etc), Fashion, Health and beauty goods, Origami, Amusement park, Japanese Toy industry, Healing massage(Qigong etc.)
- Supported Area
- Strong area
- Downtown Tokyo (Asakusa, Ameyoko, Ueno Zoo, Hanayashiki, Sky Tree, Sumida aquarium etc), Ginza, Daiba, Harajyuku, Fashion, Japanese Toy industry,
- Residential area
- Tokyo, Japan
- Ibaraki, Japan
- About me
- ★Graduated from DePaul University (Chicago, IL)
with Bachelor degree (graduated in 1996).
★6yrs working experience at SEGA (Japanese Gaming company) and 9yrs at Mattel Inc. (U.S. Toy company(Tokyo office)
★Good with kids (mother of 3 kids age 1, 5 and 8)
★Love to travel around the world and try something different and unique! (visited 18 countries so far :)
★Good at organizing sightseeing especially around east side of Tokyo (Asakusa, Ginza, Daiba, etc)
★Can attend your sightseeing upon request: *Available time schedule between 10:00am and 4:00pm Monday thru Friday. *Additional fee required: JPY4,000/hr basic fee plus transportation/entrance fees.)
- Travel consultaion
■Travel advice (Email based)
Consult your guide about your trip in Japan on a by Email (You can send up to 7 emails to your guide).
- Guide fee
- Guide/Attend details
■What is included
■What is not included
All transportation costs, admission fees, meals and everything necessary
■Number of people
From 10:00am to 4:00pm Monday thru Friday.
Send a message
- Galina Timofeeva
- I really liked that Hiroko provided me a nice summary of all the information I requested within the given three days by the end of her service! That was really helpful!
Send a message